Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is honestly, the most advanced anti-malware application I’ve seen to date. However, while it is advanced and can remove even the toughest malware, the user interface is clean, simple, and easy to navigate and understand. Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is completely free – it will detect and remove infections for free, however, if you want to enable the real-time protection it is a one-time fee of $24.95.
Reasons why I love Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware:
- Regular definition updates / detection rules.
- Awesome heuristics – heuristics allow the application to make educated decisions based on definitions to detect newer malware.
- Very fast and efficient scanning – the quick scan will become faster with every use!
- Scanning is not limited to a single drive – you can scan multiple hard drives.
- Friendly User Interface
- Context Menu options which allow you to scan files on demand.
- Includes addition tools to help remove malware such as FileAssassin.
- Built-in real-time protection – the real-time protection is non-intrusive and will help keep you safe. (requires product registration)
- The Malwarebytes Anti-Malware license is a lifetime license meaning it’s valid for all future product updates. No other anti-malware application does that!
What do you think of Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware application? How has it worked for you? Leave a comment! I will send any problems and/or feature requests to the developer.