WinBlueSoft is a fake anti-malware application that uses intentional false positives to convince the user that their system has been compromised and then demands money to remove these false threats. In extreme cases the false threats are actually the very trojans that advertise or even directly install the rogue. You are strongly advised to follow our removal instructions below.
If you are infected with WinBlueSoft, please take the time to download and install Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware.
In order to remove WinBlueSoft from your computer, please follow the instructions below.
Download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware to your desktop.
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:
o Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
o Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
* Then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. The rogue application should now be gone.
If for some reason you are unable to run Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware due to the infection blocking it, try this work-around method.
That’s it, you should now be infection-free! If your current anti-virus solution let this infection through, you may want to consider purchasing the PRO version of Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware to protect against these types of threats in the future.
If you should require further assistance feel free to post on our forums.