Saving the world's oceans one startup at a time
Welcome to TechieBytes episode 88 titled Saving the world's oceans one startup at a time
Today I'm speaking with Daniel Kleinman, Founder & CEO at Seaworthy Collective, a Miami-based venture studio that's building companies to regenerate the world's oceans. We discuss how regenerating is different than sustaining, why this work is so important, and what we can do as individuals. Enjoy!
Topics we discussed:
- Why are you the right person for this job?
- What's the difference between regenerating and sustaining the oceans?
- What are the specific initiatives you're working on?
- How quickly can you build these startup?
- What's stopping us from starting today?
- How fast will we see results?
- What can WE do as individuals?
- What's the world look like if we don't do these things?
- What's your ask for the community?
If you like what we're doing here at BestTechie, please consider a BestTechie Plus membership option to show your support and get even more value (including gaining access to the BestTechie Discord, an ad-free site experience, access to discounts and giveaways, plus more)!
Sign in or become a BestTechie member to join the conversation.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.