Call For Help - Notifu Interview With Kent Johnson
Today we interviewed Kent Johnson founder of a brand new service called Notifu.
- What is Notifu?
- How did you come up with the idea for Notifu?
- If someone were to register an account on Notifu what extra “features” does it provide as opposed to using the service without registering?
- Will Notifu users be able to create/add (possibly import from applications such as Outlook) contacts and groups within their account?
- I noticed that Notifu has an iPhone Web App – do you plan to create a full iPhone application? Also, do you plan to support the Android platform as well?
- With Notifu are you able to tell if people have read your message?
- Are these messages stored on your servers? If so, for how long and do you assure users that they are safe?
- What features would you like to see down the road in Notifu? Is there any possibility users will be able to leave voice messages to their contacts?
We also discussed PC Mag’s top 10 Google Android Apps and took a look at a preview of Windows 7 and what you can expect from the new Microsoft operating system which is expected to be released in late 2009 or early 2010.