Logitech MX Air Review
The Logitech MX Air is a sleek mouse which works on the desk and in the air, but how realistic is it?
What I Like:
- The mouse moves very smoothly, scrolling is pleasant too. However, I did need to slow the scroll speed down a bit as it would become a bit jerky if you scrolled too fast.
- The buttons are easy to press – not too sensitive and don’t require too much effort.
- The air functionality works as advertised. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it works. Definitely nice for Power Point presentations – but that’s really all I can think of for a logical use aside from maybe controlling your music from afar.
- Plenty of features and functionality such as “cruise control” which allows you scroll a page without having to move your mouse.
- Software works on both Windows and OSX.
What I Dislike:
- Price. It goes for anywhere between $120 to $150.
- It doesn’t always display battery life – it died on me once because I didn’t know the battery needed to be charged.
- It can get smudged easily by finger prints. (It does come with a cloth to clean it though)
- The software that it comes bundled with is only for Windows – you need to go to Logitech’s website to download the OSX Logitech Control Center.
- Battery life. It really does suck up the battery quickly. I used it for about a day and half without turning it off (even when not in use) before it died.
The MX Air has some nice features and works as advertised, however, I don’t feel it’s worth the price tag.
What do you think? Leave a comment!
Sign in or become a BestTechie member to join the conversation.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.