The 10 best iPhone tracking apps
Tracking and spying apps for smartphones and computers aren’t new. They have been around for quite some time, in this article we are going to take a look at 10 of the best iPhone tracking apps available. But before we do, I want to address the question of whether you actually need an iPhone tracking app.
Do you need an iPhone tracking app?
Before you can answer this question, I like to ask myself: have I done everything possible to talk with the person I’m considering tracking/spying on before actually installing the software? Most of the time these apps are used for children and/or in relationships–and I have to be honest, I don’t think these apps are a good idea for a long-lasting relationship. That being said, for your children, yeah, I can see that, these apps have their benefits when it comes to location tracking especially.
Now, while I don’t personally have children, I was a child at one point and if it were me, I’d appreciate if my parents sat me down and explained why they were installing this software on my phone. I’m definitely against installing spy apps without the other person’s knowledge. Nonetheless, I realize not ever child was as perfect as I was either, so as a parent, all I ask is that you use your best judgement.
What is the best iPhone tracking app?
There are so many of these tracking apps available online which can make it difficult to find one that suites your needs. So below you will find we selected the best 10 apps to track and/or spy on an iPhone.
Here are the top 10 spy apps for iPhone tracking alongside an outline of their features and functionality.
- M Spy
- Spy Bubble
- Mobile Spy
- Truth Spy
- Phone Sheriff
|Sr (#)||App |
|Call Spy||SMS & MMS Spy||Email Spy||Track GPS|
|Address Book & Calendar Access||Photo & Video Access||App Control||Remote Control|
1) M Spy
Regarded as one of the best, if not the best tracking app.
- Operating system supports iOS, Android, Windows and macOS.
- It is considered to be the best to spy on SMS, MMS, and email.
- Also, considered to be the best app for tracking location.
- It has access to address book and calendar.
- It has functionality that allows you to send messages from your employees or children’s iPhone on your own mobile phone.
- In addition to call tracking, you can configure the app to secretly record all calls (bugging).
- You can control all the apps on the target iPhone.
- It can spy on photos and videos.
- The app offers the best remote control functionality found in any iPhone tracking product.
- It requires jailbreaking the device to use the app.
2) Spy Bubble
It is user friendly, easy to install and takes less space in the iPhone storage.
- Wide operating system support–works on: iOS, Android, Windows, macOS.
- It can track emails, incoming and outgoing calls.
- It tracks MMS and SMS from the target iPhone.
- The app can be used to transfer messages from the target device.
- It can detect the location of the target mobile.
- It also tracks the data in the calendar and address book.
- It spies on all apps on the device, including tracking videos watched and photos viewed.
- You can use the app to remotely control the target iPhone.
- It is not possible for one to block websites or phone numbers on the target iPhone.
3) Mobile Spy
- The app has multiple OS support available for iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS.
- It enables call and emails tracking.
- It has access to all apps in iPhone and tracks data.
- You can use the app to see where your child is currently located.
- The app offers the ability to spy and record calls and messages.
- It also tracks videos and photos watched and/or viewed.
- It has limited functionality to track/spy on social media.
- The app doesn’t really have good customer support.
- This app is best suitable for Windows, macOS, and Android phones.
- It can control all internet activities and also allows for the transfer of emails.
- It has access to all apps on an iPhone.
- It has access to all videos, photos, SMS, MMS, and calls.
- It cannot track location without GPS.
- It supports various OS and can easily run on Mac OS, Black Berry, Windows, iPhone and Android.
- It can track calls, messages, videos, MMS and all internet activities. It also has access to the data in the calendars and diaries.
- It will not allow you to block websites and/or phone numbers.
It is a very good spy app to track the activities of your kids or employees.
- It tracks all internet activities of ones employees or kids.
- It can identify the location of your employees or children.
- It’s the best app for spying on videos and photos being watched and/or viewed on an iPhone.
- Compared to other products, it’s inexpensive.
- Like many of the other apps, it can track calls and messages as well.
- You can’t have a jailbroken phone when using this app.
- The app offers operating system support for iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS.
- It can transfer all emails on ones laptop or iPhone.
- The apps can forward all SMS, MMS, and calls.
- It offers one 10 days money back guarantee on your purchase if it malfunctions.
- It is easy-to-use and has a small footprint, meaning it doesn’t take up a lot of space on your phone.
- It is not the best app for filtering internet messages.
8) Truth Spy
This app is regarded as the best way to truly spy on iPhone data without someone knowing.
- Best tracking app to spy calls, messages and emails.
- It is 100 percent undetectable by device.
- You can install the app on various operating systems including iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS.
- It tracks all the activities related to the internet.
- It tracks all the videos and photos on the iPhone.
- The app allows for remote control of the target iPhone.
- It even works with WhatsApp.
- The app takes some time to learn how to use all of its features.
- The app offers the basic functionality that you would expect, such as the ability to spy on calls, messages and emails.
- The app has support for multiple operating systems including, Android, iOS, and macOS.
- It doesn’t track internet activities.
- It doesn’t have access to all the apps on the iPhone.
- There is no photo and video tracking functionality.
- It has no remote control functionality either.
10) Phone Sheriff
- It offers flexible content filtering.
- You can easily configure the app to send alerts instantly with various kinds of notifications.
- It offers some of the best remote settings functionality.
- It requires you jailbreak your iOS device in order to use it.
- It requires phone rooting for receiving messages.
- The app is viewable and not hidden from the person you’re tracking.