Microsoft's Month From Hell
November hasn’t been a good month for Microsoft, in fact, it’s been pretty tough for the software giant. The company is facing some difficult times ahead and with the modest Surface RT sales, disappointing Windows 8 start, and the firing of Steven Sinofsky — it isn’t going to get any easier anytime soon.
In the video, I highlighted the major Microsoft articles from this month, which you can find below.
- 32GB Surface Only Has 16GB of Free Space
- How Well Is the Surface Selling? Not Very.
- Microsoft Patent to Monitor Your Living Room for Copyright Infringement
- Perfect Timing: Steven Sinofsky Is Out At Microsoft
- Consumers are Hesitant to Switch to Windows 8
- Microsoft Insider: Windows 8 Sales Are Disappointing So Far
It’s also worth noting that I feel like Windows Vista has significantly tainted many people’s memories of upgrading to the latest version of Windows. Despite Windows 7 being a success, that’s not enough of a track record for people to forget about the failure of Vista and I think that has also contributed to the slow start in sales of Windows 8.
Sign in or become a BestTechie member to join the conversation.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.