Bitcoin 2021 is coming to Miami!
Bitcoin 2021 Conference is coming to Wynwood June 3 - 5. The conference was previously held in LA, but moved to Miami because:
- LA has stricter COVID-19 regulations than Miami, so a traditional conference wasn't possible in LA.
- Mayor Suarez has been very vocal and enthusiastic about making Miami the Crypto capitol/capital of the U.S.
- Miami has a long history of crypto conferences with major industry players.
As an aside, during my very first trip to Miami I spent a majority of my time in the Wynwood neighborhood. It's a really incredible neighborhood that's vibrant and full of life and art. In fact, while walking down the street I spotted a mural being painted while a drone hovered from above recording the process so I'm super excited to go back!
The conference has already sold 6,000 tickets. Bitcoin conferences are notorious for the flash and parties surrounding the events (and likely lots of lambos!). If the recent mayhem on South Beach has been any indicator of outsiders' enthusiasm to party in Miami, then this conference is going to be one hell of a party. I'm hopeful most people who attend will be vaccinated by then.
Big Name Speakers
The speaker lineup does look pretty interesting, though:
- Jack Dorsey – Founder of Twitter and Square.
- Chamath Palihapitiya – Founder of Social+Capital VC firm & outspoken investor.
- Mayor Francis Suarez – I'd expect nothing less!
- Anthony Pompliano – Bitcoin investor, podcast host, and possibly new Miami resident? Hmm...
- Tony Hawk – Crypto and skateboarding go hand in hand as it turns out.
- Anthony Scaramucci – The mooch!
If you're in the crypto, Bitcoin, or blockchain industry here in Miami, this would be a great opportunity to get in front of new opportunities. Plus we'll be there too so if you're at the conference and would like to connect please don't hesitate to reach out. I'd love to connect and learn more about what you're building!
Check out Bitcoin 2021 Conference for more information and tickets. By the way, ticket prices increase again on Friday so don't delay!