AntiVirus 360 Removal
AntiVirus 360 is a rogue application that has intentional false positives and demands you pay money to remove them. If you have AntiVirus 360 on your machine, please take the time to download and install Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware.
In order to remove AntiVirus 360 from your computer, please follow the instructions below.
Download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware to your desktop.
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:
o Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
o Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
* Then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. The rogue application should now be gone.
If for some reason you are unable to run Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware due to the infection blocking it, try this work-around method.
If you should require further assistance feel free to post on our forums.