I got this WiFi detecting t-shirt a number of months ago and showed it off on Chris Pirillo’s stream, however, never recorded my own video with it. So here it is! Thanks to Mandy for getting it for me!
Buy here: ThinkGeek WiFi Shirt
1. Carefully peel animated decal from front of T-Shirt
2. Unplug ribbon connector behind decal and remove decal
3. Unplug battery pack and remove it
4. You can leave the ribbon cable inside the shirt
5. Machine wash gentle cycle on cold
6. Hang to dry
Please Note: If you plug the connector into the battery pack backwards the shirt will not animate properly. It will not damage the shirt. Simply reverse the connector.