Bits & Bytes: Welcome to A (Mostly) Tech Podcast
Welcome to Bits & Bytes! This is episode 1: Welcome to A (Mostly) Tech Podcast. Bits & Bytes will be a weekly podcast that I publish every Sunday. I will discuss all sorts of things, including tech, business, entrepreneurship, my experiences, and other fun and interesting things. I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoy recording it.
I’m open to feedback on the show, this is my first time doing a podcast in a very long time so be gentle! You can email me: jeff[at]besttechie.com or tweet at me, my Twitter is @jeffweisbein. You can listen below and/or subscribe to Bits & Bytes in iTunes.
Episode 1 Show Notes
– New weekly podcast
– Talk tech, business, likely have guests, and probably some other fun things
– About me, I’m Jeff. Started BestTechie at the age of 13, now building a company called KYA.
– Top Christmas presents 2014 – GoPro, iPod?, South Dakota apparently likes the Kindle.
– New year’s resolutions – the biggest one is usually weight loss or exercise and that’s important. I want everyone to come up with a new year’s resolution. Now, normally I don’t do them, but this year mine is going to be: don’t let small hurdles get in the way. All too often we (and by we I mean everyone) get tripped up by little hurdles or setbacks in every day life and that’s just not good. Over the past year I’ve actually been working on not letting this happen to me and I’ve been getting better at it, in 2015 I don’t want to fall back into that trap. I’m not saying you can’t get upset or whatever, but put everything in perspective and use the data and information you have at your disposal to make the best decision and trust it.
– That’s this week’s podcast, not your typical tech podcast. I want to keep it that way. We’ll dive into tech topics for sure and we’ll do the same for business, but I also want to use this as an outlet to share my experiences with you as I build a company and go through life as a 25 year old. If you want to contact me, again my email is jeff[at]besttechie.com and my Twitter is @jeffweisbein.