Just wondering a question...

How can someone be added to a contact list in messenger?

Just the other night I was on there and nothing was on it and then today I went on and had a name on it.

I found it strange because the only way I know of is if you add them yourself, but I think I can remember something about things being add and it was a Trojan or virus,, so just wondering what it is.....

Thanks

Tyme

I know what you mean. Last month I downloaded it, and there were two names on it; one I knew and one I didn't know. I have since uninstalled it, and I am going to get it again when I have time, and see if there are any names on it again. Mystrey to me.

I know what you mean. Last month I downloaded it, and there were two names on it; one I knew and one I didn't know. I have since uninstalled it, and I am going to get it again when I have time, and see if there are any names on it again. Mystrey to me.

Yahoo IM will store your contacts on your computer, so a reinstall will return the same list.

What you didn't drift towards the name BuckWheat or Juvy or some more haha

Dam cat playing on the lappy, hey he does real well with IBMs voice to text, really meow

Take care, having fun here.