Iccaros-linux Site

ok I am changing my site and I am lookign for Ideals. I changed to word press to as the base of the site, if you know how to use word press and can lend a hand let me know.. if you know a better theme let me know..

beat me up, say the site sucks, and then how to fix it...

thanks

Hey iccaros,

I like it. Good choice with wordpress as you may or may not know, blogs are very big on search engines now. So going with wordpress is a good idea. I like the layout and template. The only thing I would change is the permalinks. If you login to the admin panel, go to options --> permalinks and you can chose the type of links you want. I use the date and name based ones. I think they look nicer and they can always be used as keywords in search results. NOTE: you may need to edit your htaccess file when you change the permalinks stucture.

PS: Maybe can a favicon made for the site? I know tictoc makes awesome graphics .. He's made me a few and if I recall he made the iccaros wallpaper. Just a little extra thing to have to make it look nice. B)

B

Thnaks for the comments, I have the art that TicToc made but I am still learning how to edit the php pages.. and I have not foudn a good theme yet, the Green is to remind me I need to work on it.

Thnaks for the comments, I have the art that TicToc made but I am still learning how to edit the php pages.. and I have not foudn a good theme yet, the Green is to remind me I need to work on it.

Thanks for continuing to link to my site, man! I appreciate that:-) I like the look of the iccaros-linux site. Looks good, the layout is well-organized. :thumbsup:

did some more changes.. please comment, I don;t like where this theme pu tlinks, but I need to look through css code to find it..

Thumbnail doesn't expand when clicked (opera and firefox). I like the simple design, easy to navigate and on the eyes.

Edited by naraku9333
Thumbnail doesn't expand when clicked (opera and firefox). I like the simple design, easy to navigate and on the eyes.

I was playing with that today, you have to right click and go view image. I have a question posted to my buddy on how to change this. so it works correctly