Can you add more pips to show posters increase in post count? The boards default is three. You could add four for 500 post counts, five for like 750 or 1000, and so on.

Just a suggestion.

Hi,

Here are the pips:

Newbie: 0 - 10 posts

Member: 10 - 30 posts

Full Member: 30 - 100 posts

Advanced Member: 100 - 200 posts

Forum Junkie: 200 - 500 posts

Techie: 500 - 1000 posts

Custom: 1000 and up posts

Note: When you reach custom you can pm an admin with the custom member title you want, and we will set it.

B

Hi,

Here are the pips:

Newbie: 0 - 10 posts

Member: 10 - 30 posts

Full Member: 30 - 100 posts

Advanced Member: 100 - 200 posts

Forum Junkie: 200 - 500 posts

Techie: 500 - 1000 posts

Custom: 1000 and up posts

Note: When you reach custom you can pm an admin with the custom member title you want, and we will set it.

B

Thank You.

Hi Matt,

If that does happen I will reset that members post count back to zero. It doesn't and shouldn't matter the number of posts. What should matter is the quality of the post. How much content and information is in it. That can help the member with the question/problem. I hope I don't have to reset anyone's post count because all they cared about was the number of posts, and that they just posted useless posts to bump up their count.

B

• 1 month later...
It doesn't and shouldn't matter the number of posts.  What should matter is the quality of the post.

exactly B :)

hey Matt even though most of my posts are pointless waste time in an attempt for humor i still get good value since i type them upside down while standing on my head like right now. :D