Screenshots Making Them Not Full Size

I want to pick off a certain shot of a screenshot. I hit print screen and go to pain and hit ctrl+v. There is my screenshot but I want to cut out a certain image or spot on it and only use it! Not still have the 1024 size image. How can I do this? Like I want to take a snapshot of only the tabbed browsing in firefox just the bar only.

Please help me!

What you have to do, is click the button on the tool bar that is a dashed rectangle. Now, drag a rectangle around the place you want; in this case, the tab bar in Firefox. Now, push ctrl+x and close this window, dont save it. Open a new image and paste. Now save and do what you need.

I just want you to have accurate information, so don't take this the wrong way. IE does have a Favorites toolbar, they just name it differently and it isn't well known. It is the Links toolbar. IE does allow folders in bookmarks, but I don't think separators. IE can also increase/decrease font size, but not to the extent Firefox can. With Firefox, you can make fonts really, really huge. I didn't even know about the Go feature, thanks for that. And lastly, IE does have a find in this page function, but Firefox has a find as you type. All you have to do is start typing and the little bar at the bottom shows up. You can also configure find as you type to only search links.