One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his Sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"

"It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?"

He yelled back, "University of Kentucky ."

And they say blondes are dumb...

Q: Why do female black widow spiders kill their males after mating?

A: To stop the snoring before it starts.

Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?

A: Rename the mail folder "Instruction Manuals"

Just yesterday, Son called me from his college apartment asking, "How much mayonnaise do you use for tunafish salad?" ...

One jar per can of tuna, right? :lol:

LOL, I could have told him that and he would have DONE that! He did NOT appreciate it when his girlfriend said, "just add mayo till it looks right"

His roomies also teased him for measuring cooking water for macaroni and cheese....because the box said to put "6 cups water in a saucepan".

Thank God for Banquet potpies, scrambled eggs (he knows how to cook them!) and living with 3 girls who know how to cook or else he'd starve to death!

I really thought I taught him better than that!!

Liz

... His roomies also teased him for measuring cooking water for macaroni and cheese....because the box said to put "6 cups water in a saucepan". ...

Stop! ... Stop! ... You're killing me!!! :lol:

He'll get the hang of it, unless he winds up depending on others to always do the cooking.

On the other hand, if he continues to obsessively follow directions at least his meals will dependably taste the same every time -- That's not a bad thing, right? I've made stuff that turned out unbelievably fantastic, but never was able to duplicate it because I didn't have any exact measurements (or any idea what I was doing, but that's another issue).

:D:D:D

Just yesterday, Son called me from his college apartment asking,

"How much mayonnaise do you use for tunafish salad?"

I think I'm now thankful he brings his laundry home on weekends!

Sending that one to HIM! :D

Liz

ya know Liz...I'll bet he just wanted to talk to his Mom...heck i still call my mom for recipies...and cooking tips...and i've been out of college for 33 years or so...LOL

wayne :thumbsup::blink::wacko:

:D:D:D

Just yesterday, Son called me from his college apartment asking,

"How much mayonnaise do you use for tunafish salad?"

I think I'm now thankful he brings his laundry home on weekends!

Sending that one to HIM! :D

Liz

Just try to explain to them why you should NOT put laundry detergent in the dishwasher!

HA!