Sponsored By

Sign in to follow this  
hitest

Hello

Hello,

I just heard about this board today from sidekickcat,chinawht. I used to post at the old Tech TV forums, I post at Leoville regularly. I sure like the layout of this forum, very nice! It's good to be here!

hitest :D

You're welcome macmarauder! I'm glad you're here, man!

Thank you, all of you, for the warm welcome here! I appreciate that a lot :D

and a warm welcome from me as well

Thank you, Nerelda, it's good to see a familiar face:-)

a lot of people (including myself) have and/or are making the transition to these boards from many sources but particularly the g4 tech tv boards....glad we've all found a new home

I was looking for a place to make my first post here and say hello. I think this will do. I see many familiar names here. 'Be talkin' to ya! :)

Welcome aboard JeffroTa. Good to see you here!

a lot of people (including myself) have and/or are making the transition to these boards from many sources but particularly the g4 tech tv boards....glad we've all found a new home

Well said! After MistaMatt90 said his goodbyes at G4 yesterday it got me to thinking about why I post there. I couldn't think of any reasons to stay there.

This is my new cyber home. It's good to be here.

hitest

I was looking for a place to make my first post here and say hello. I think this will do. I see many familiar names here. 'Be talkin' to ya! :)

Hey home boy,

Good to see ya.

Welcome hitest, glad to see you hereĀ  :)

Thanks, MistaMatt90!

Your post got me to thinking yesterday. I was really tired of the flames and pointless threads at G4. Good to see you here too :D Take it easy.

hitest

Hello everyone, is there any room for a wandering soul. This board looks great by the way.

Always room for such a person, olmec36 - welcome aboard. Make yourself at home! B)

Yes, join the family olmec36.

and:

MistaMatt it seems your goodbye from the TSS board sparked a migration over here...i see a lot of familiar posters

yes it does appear that many people are including that in their "hello, I just got here" post

Hello everyone, is there any room for a wandering soul. This board looks great by the way.

Welcome, glad your here!