Full Of Ink

In my experience remanufactured/refilled cartridges aren't worth the trouble, and that site's prices for factory cartridges are no better than local stores, so ... (Applies to the ones I need, your experience may vary.)

thanks JDoors...I appreciate your opinion.

the price for my printer is half price but I don't know about their quality.

have a good day.

has anyone used this site?

do you reccommend?

http://www.fullofink.com/index.cfm?CFID=70...FTOKEN=61764199

Hey bearskin:

I get my ink cartridges from here:

Databazaar

I have been dealing with them for about 5 yrs. Very good service. They are located in Florida.

I have been recommended from other users to use original cartridges, not refills or remanufactured. My printer is 5yrs old and works like new. Some have used refills with no problem, that I know of, but I prefer to use original cartridges. Just my opinion.

Barb

I refill my own with refill kits from big lots. Costs me about $5 per refill for color and $3 for black, it was a little messy the first time but with a little care it is much cheaper than $30 refills. I can get 3 refills normally before I need to buy a new cartridge. By the fourth refill, print quality degrades a little.

I never had any luck with any option other than OEM for my lexmark.(no wonder Dell uses them) I gave up and bought an Epson and got three complete refills on E-bay (including 2 blacks each) for less than I paid for one set for the Lex. The Lex is just a scanner now.

has anyone used this site?

do you reccommend?

http://www.fullofink.com/index.cfm?CFID=70...FTOKEN=61764199

Hey bearskin:

I get my ink cartridges from here:

Databazaar

I have been dealing with them for about 5 yrs. Very good service. They are located in Florida.

I have been recommended from other users to use original cartridges, not refills or remanufactured. My printer is 5yrs old and works like new. Some have used refills with no problem, that I know of, but I prefer to use original cartridges. Just my opinion.

Barb

bar5 I ordered 2 cartridges from databazaar. saved about $2 per cartridge and shipping was free. I have to drive 50 miles to wallyworld just for ink and it made more sense to order them. they are canon original cartridges. thanks.

Edited by bearskin
bar5 I ordered 2 cartridges from databazaar. saved about $2 per cartridge and shipping was free. I have to drive 50 miles to wallyworld just for ink and it made more sense to order them. they are canon original cartridges. thanks.

Great bearskin, glad I could help. I forgot to tell you about free shipping.

You may receive a discount coupon toward your next purchase when you receive

ink cartridges. It is 5% discount for orders $50 or more plus always FREE shipping.

I have to drive about 35 miles to wallyworld, but they don't have my cartridges. I got

an Epson.

Have a good evening

Barb :D