Drews World Update

Yah Pete, it seems the domain is now gone and the site is probably lost now...too bad.

But with the founder now departed (RIP buddy), I didn't think it was going to last much longer.

He'll always be remembered by the friends he had here tho, and we'll keep his memory alive thru us.

Yah Pete, it seems the domain is now gone and the site is probably lost now...too bad.

But with the founder now departed (RIP buddy), I didn't think it was going to last much longer.

He'll always be remembered by the friends he had here tho, and we'll keep his memory alive thru us.

Update, it has been renewed and is back up

http://drews-world.net/

Chappy, Papa here, nice to meet you. Read your post, the site is NOT gone! I have revived it and hope to see a lot of activity. I am in the works of forming a team to bring my son's dream alive! All are invited to participate, Drew made a lot of friends on the net and was a respected participant in many endevors. If you get a few minutes, please stop by!

God Bless!

Thanks, Papa