Under the TOS we do not allow any references to cracking or other illegal activities such as copying cd's or dvd's that have copyright protection

please do not ask for any more information on this type of subject

Under the TOS we do not allow any references to cracking or other illegal activities such as copying cd's or dvd's that have copyright protection

I don't want to copy any copy protected movies. maybe I didn't make myself clear, I want to back up my computer and need a program that will let me do that. I have a dvd burner, and they are used for other things besides making copys of copy protected mess. I need something that write to a dvd. sorry if I broke any kind of rules

I don't want to copy any copy protected movies. maybe I didn't make myself clear, I want to back up my computer and need a program that will let me do that. I have a dvd burner, and they are used for other things besides making copys of copy protected mess. I need something that write to a dvd. sorry if I broke any kind of rules

Thanks for the clarification, we appreciate your understanding. Using your DVD burner to back-up your HD is legal. :D

Sorry, That bullet was meant for me. you were caught in the crossfire

Edited by deaf_girl