Does Anybody Here Play World Of Warcraft?

another thign that been soaking up my time is WOW. it is soooooo addicting. my girlfriend talked me into trying it and now i'm hooked. we have this running gag about a guy on WOW and his wife is trying to talk him into haveing sex but he's like. "not now honney, we just started a raid on the Molten Core, maybe later"

yeah it can get that addicting for certian types of gamers. anyways i just started my first character a week or so ago and his name is Kalesh if you want to add me to your friends list. i leave general chat turned off to cut down on lagging so you'll have to whisper chat me to get my attention.

I don't play any MMORPG. CS:S and BF2 control my life though. Must....defuse....bomb. Must.........capture.......base. Must.........rescue..........hostages. Must ..........steal.........enemy.........vehicles.......and... massacre.... them........... WITH THEIR OWN VEHICLES. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

:mellow:

:unsure:

:blush:

Ok.

BATTLEFIELD TIME!!!!

Edited by Honda_Boy

CS:S played fine on my friends laptop with minimal settings at 1024x768. It was a Sempron 2800+ with 512MB RAM and an ATI Radeon Xpress 200M chip. It played the original CS and CS:CZ perfectly. My Laptop is when I get one is gonna have at least a GeForce Go 6150 and I hope to get one with a GeForce Go 7600GS or ATI Radeon X700. I should get one within the next 2-3 months.................................................................. BATTLEFILED TIME AGAIN.

Rather Point of Existence time. BF2 mod.

I can't wait for Forgotten Hope 2 for BF2 to be finished. The original Forgotten Hope for BF1942 was so awesome.

Yeah,

It installed fine, launched fine, and played fine for a few minutes, and then all of the controls were delayed by about 3 seconds :/

I don't know what happened. When I have time to install it, I'll probably play :)

played WOW before. 37 SM/Ruin Undead Warlock, 25 Undead Forst Mage, 44 Undead Shadow Priest. as you see, im a spellcaster person. i dont know why. m brother played those before and didnt like it, so he played a warrior and love it. i stopped play that game because too much talent reviews, i dont mind them but too many players keep complaining about Deathcoil is overpowered which it is not. Warlock is the hardest class to play in WOW. 2nd is rogue, not easy to master that stunlock. IF warlock dont have pet, then Rogue will be the 1st, but now warlock is 1st because you have to manage the pet skill and your warlock skills at the same time. Surely UI will do but some mods that WOW just blocked...... like AutoCast, d*** those Blizzard.

Mac, if you played more than 6 months, you will realize the real Blizzard. the proves is in the forum.

For now, i rather Second Life, it interesting than Sims. and for gaming.... Hellgate: London, let see how that games doing. Should be fine because Hellgate: London is the same thing as in Diablo. or let wait for Blizzard start suing.....

• 13 years later...

Many of you ran through Ny'alotha, but Heroic Ny'alotha became a real problem and a nightmare for many, even strong players, so I think Heroic Ny'alotha Boost Run, which runs the service, would be very useful for many Nyalotha heroic boost. This is a very high-quality and useful service, with a large number of customers, which offers to go from 7 to 12 bosses with guaranteed loot, for a fairly small fee. Wow!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...