Revised List Of Apple Batteries That Gonna Blow Up.

I registered for the battery swap last thursday and my new battery is supposed to be here next week. They tell you when you fill out the exchange form not to use the battery. I figure if it hasn't blown up in the last two and half years another week won't hurt.

it amazing how Sony screw this up. They are stuck with this because they alreadyhave a contract that require them to recall it. So therefore, they are screwed.

They already lost 20 million dollars (or is that 200?) for recalling. It a good thing for Dell, Apple and IBM to team up to come up a new batteries that work with all laptop without the evil exploding of hell. Sony stocks is still going down due to this batteries problem, lawsuits, delays with PS3, BMG rootkits and Blu-Ray delays

When i got my laptop, i will check my battery to see if it from sony, if so. I still use it but when Apple, Dell and IBM released their own battery, im getting it. im not taking the risk of exploding battery. even my MacBook Pro is covered for 3 years warrenty