Yah, definately dude!

Drew was a loved and respected member here, so anything about his personal site is welcomed openly here, just as any other member's personal sites are as well!

Still sux big time to think about our buddy Drew, but we'll always have our memories at least...RIP bud.

I was over there last night catching up on threads before I came here today for first time in a week and saw this thread. Strange coincidence!

I never could get signed up there for some reason, this computer seems to block me at worst, or at very least gives me trouble signing up for things, but do go over there from time to time. May try signing up again.

So sad to have a young talented man like that get killed in a car accident!!!

With the holiday weekend coming up, stay safe folks!!!

Pat

God bless everyone

Edited by thesidekickcat
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, just thought I would swing by and see what is giong on. Low and behold look what I found, a thread with my name on it! :thumbsup:

Sure am glad you all swing by every so often, thanks.

We had a server problem the other day, that was fun!

Alot of people are helping with the technical stuff and trying to teach this old dog some new tricks in the process so I am having some fun with it!

Gota go, look to hear from ya soon!

Papa

God Bless!

Hey Papa

Glad to be able to help as I can, I hope Topher got that Home Page issue solved, I haven't heard any more about it yet so I hope that's good news.

If you ever need help with the forum end of things, I'll be glad to help there as well, I do know a thing or 3 about this stuff ;)

Keep up the good work over there!