My Deep Dark Secret

Sorry to get everyone's attention! I don't have a secret! I'm just trying to get some more activity going in the Modding section in the PC Support section. It's kind of fizzled lately, but I just posted a nice thread about my cellular phone modding.

Don't be shy people! Computers, phones, cars, anything is fair game to post about! Even questions about projects or ideas for projects!

Sorry to get everyone's attention! I don't have a secret! I'm just trying to get some more activity going in the Modding section in the PC Support section. It's kind of fizzled lately, but I just posted a nice thread about my cellular phone modding.

Don't be shy people! Computers, phones, cars, anything is fair game to post about! Even questions about projects or ideas for projects!

you asked for it...go read my post about modding a car.

if you like that mod I have another for you.

Edited by bearskin

you asked for it...go read my post about modding a car.

if you like that mod I have another for you.

Not bad on the car! We have a word for things like that around my parts _____-riggin' Whatever gets it to work though!

My idea of modding is making curtains out of sheets and reupholstering a couch for the kids' apartment....borrrrring....BUT I do read that section.

Love the latest mod projects, phone looks terrific, Xx!

A Novatruck, Bearskin? Yup, you need to get some photos uploaded. I can't imagine what that looks like, even though you described it so well

Liz