Check This Out!

My borther just loaded some pictures of what the car used to look back before it got severely beaten by those little brats at his old appartment Complex when he was going to MTSU. Man I really wihs it looked like this again. Only one minor dent behind the gas cap. Now there are too many to count along with massive scratching. The wheels are 17" Enkei RSE's I think. I don't like em but the car itself is gorgeous. I really wish I had some money. :( This car desperately needs a body shop. the hood is these pictures is undamgaed. Now it has massive hail damage and large dents from different things. :( As much as I hate rice........ <_< ....... I'm just gonna have to put a Carbon FIber hood on. I can't afford to get a replacement and have it painted so carbon fiber ricer here I come.

100_0128.jpg

*had to remove this one had the plate on it still. Though entirely invalid.

100_0125.jpg

100_0122.jpg

100_0119.jpg

Punch the people that banged up your car in the mouth.

Seconded - anyone who touches a man's private property (which includes home, family, car, woman) shall be beaten.

BTW, (since I'm getting back in school mode :)) that's a misplaced modifier - it reads that people banged up your car in the mouth. Wow, I need something better to do than correct grammar on a forum at 11:00 at night.

SOLD EM!! Got $300 cause one wheel was scratched real bad and the tires were wore beyond any smart person using them. The idiot I sold em to has 2 of them on the back of his CRX with the same tires.

Edited by Honda_Boy

Punch the people that banged up your car in the mouth.

Seconded - anyone who touches a man's private property (which includes home, family, car, woman) shall be beaten.

BTW, (since I'm getting back in school mode :)) that's a misplaced modifier - it reads that people banged up your car in the mouth. Wow, I need something better to do than correct grammar on a forum at 11:00 at night.

I second your second comment :wacko::thumbsup:

... The idiot I sold em to has 2 of them on the back of his CRX with the same tires.

:lol::lol::lol:

------

Oh ... wait ... One time I only had enough money to replace two of the tires on my Comanche, so I did (even though I know that with four-wheel-drive you are absolutely supposed to do all four at once). Usually you want the better tires on the front so you retain the ability to steer out of trouble, so that's what I did. Then it snowed. And I went around a curve. Sure enough, the front tires dug in just like they're supposed to, and the lessor rear tires allowed the truck to spin 'round! I caught it before disaster struck though (sheer luck, my emergency driving skills are either poor, or maybe I just don't have a lot of confidence in them -- I have pulled myself out of many tricky situations before and since).

So I better shut my yapper.

Edited by JDoors

I fish tailed around a turn one time trying to catch a green arrow (more like yellow) on my old 14" steel wheels and crappy old tires. My brakes locked constantly in the rain on them but that particular fish tail was in dry weather in brroad daylight with a lot of people around. It was fun though. Glad I got the BF Goodrich tires now on the 15" alloy 97 Acura Integra GSR wheels. It looks great and stops on a dime. The new ones are more proportional to the car. I thought the 17's looked too big. I think a set of 15" light weight racing wheels would look nice.

You reminded me of being in my friend's TransAm, in the rain, when we decided to make a left turn at the last second. OK, it was PAST the last second. We spun right-round and wound up heading exactly in the opposite direction we had been going. He drove off -- like we MEANT to do that. It was hilarious.

(Yeah, it could have been something very different from hilarious if something had gone wrong.)

Swerving when you see a deer causes more accidents then slamming the brakes and hitting the deer as softly as you can.

"As Soflty As You Can"

Haha!! :D

Ok, goodluck hitting the bambi "softly".

I reccomend "deer whistles". Two little whitsles that stick to the front of your car. Look kinda good to.

You reminded me of being in my friend's TransAm, in the rain, when we decided to make a left turn at the last second. OK, it was PAST the last second. We spun right-round and wound up heading exactly in the opposite direction we had been going. He drove off -- like we MEANT to do that. It was hilarious.

(Yeah, it could have been something very different from hilarious if something had gone wrong.)

I did that in a work truck (ford ranger) one time on a wet road, went round a left hand 90 and spun on around facing in the opposite direction. The truck just didn't have enough weight in the rear

... The truck just didn't have enough weight in the rear.

Okkkkkk ... That's ONE way to put it. Another way would be to say you were going too fast considering the weather and the abilities of the vehicle (extra weight out back could have made the spin-out even worse).

First time I drove a pickup in the rain was ... interesting. It acted like the rear tires were bald, they kept slipping so much. Had to baby it something fierce.

... The truck just didn't have enough weight in the rear.

Okkkkkk ... That's ONE way to put it. Another way would be to say you were going too fast considering the weather and the abilities of the vehicle (extra weight out back could have made the spin-out even worse).

First time I drove a pickup in the rain was ... interesting. It acted like the rear tires were bald, they kept slipping so much. Had to baby it something fierce.

No, trucks do spin out real easily. I was driving my dad's Nissan frontier in somewhat icy weather, like 36 degrees, and the back end slides out over bridges when you're going about 30 - (the bridge is on an interestate with a 65 mph speed limit)

Edited by xxkbxx

Hey ya'll. My Friend got his 67 Mustang with a 289 rolling. that sucker is a pain to drive, no power steering, you have to slam the brakes to get the same affect of tapping mine, and it's harder than all get out to find the gears. Heck reverse is to the left not the right. You're liable to find pictures of the Civic and stang together and maybe videos soon. With our two cars together it's like The Fast and the Furious.

I let him drive my civic and let's just say there was a lot of tire screeching from both braking and taking off cause he was too used to the mustang being so hard to drive. He's taller than me and had to scoot the seat up. Wow. I bout crushed myself getting in the driver seat of his car. Geez. I don't try to keep my seat far away and leaned back. It's at a normal lean so I can see and the seat is close enough for me to comfortably reach the pedals and far enough back to stretch my, I guess, long legs. I'm 5'10" and he's 5'11" or 6'. 6'1" with those ridiculus boots he wears. And yet he still couldn't reach the pedals. Huh. Ok.

ANYWAY!!

So keep on the look out for some new pictures and possibly a video or two. Maybe we'll throw in Jesus's Accord too if I could find him. (Hey suse. not the saviour people. he's latin) Maybe Rob's monster 92 Stang convertible too. Hmmm how about mike's CRX. So many video ideas and none executed yet. (Buncha stangs and honda's with my Friends. Now if i could just get a hold of a 70 Chevelle SS or a Charger or Challenger Hemi I can show them a real car :thumbsup: )

My buddy just fixed up an old Maverick (I don't know what year) and he put some cherry bombs on the back. Translation for not-very-car-people LOUD! Louder than the flowmaster on my Blazer (the stereo's louder than my muffler) Lot's of loud trucks in North Carolina, have you heard of "straight piping?" That means no muffler, just lots of noise.

Maybe if I get motivated I'll get out the real video camera and post of a video of my stereo system!

No, trucks do spin out real easily. I was driving my dad's Nissan frontier in somewhat icy weather, like 36 degrees, and the back end slides out over bridges when you're going about 30 - (the bridge is on an interestate with a 65 mph speed limit)

I'm shouldn't beat a dead horse here ... yes, in general pickup trucks have different handling than cars. But if you KNOW that and STILL lose traction, you exceeded the capabilities of the vehicle. Is that point in doubt?

... My Friend got his 67 Mustang with a 289 rolling. that sucker is a pain to drive, no power steering, you have to slam the brakes to get the same affect of tapping mine, and it's harder than all get out to find the gears. ...

As much as I admire old pony cars, I also know they're not, let's say "sophisticated." That's one of the reasons I like the trend toward modern cars whose styling pays respect to those cars of yore (current Mustang, future Camaro & Challenger). Yes, there were some really great old cars but compared to modern technology they're lumbering dinosaurs.

Still ... If someone were willing to give me a 440 Six Pack 'Cuda or Hemi RoadRunner I wouldn't object. ;)