Anyone Feel Like Building A Website?

What type of site?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. type of site?

• Tech help
    • web hosting
    • software development
    • other (spedcify in forum)

I want to build a website but im not that good with them i want t know if someone will make one with me you vote on the type! im not good with websites and i have little money i was wondering if some people will be my partner on building a website ?

Edited by Fatso913

I'm not good at large art. I would say nothing over 400x400 I can make. I wouldn't count on me to make a design or something for a site, unless it is just a banner or logo or something. Really, I'm not good with HTML or CSS, and I already have a website with a online friend see sigg, so I can help you manage some forums or whatever but thats about it.

try the webhosting I offer, never been offline for anything in the last year and a half I have had my site.

Info here

$9 domain registration a year and hosting plans starting at $5/month. perfect for the starting website.

If you can't afford the domain reg or hosting cost, you might look at using a free host, Yes I know they have ads, until you can afford it.

• 7 months later...

Purchase an account over at www.2mhost.com, use their free website builder software, and you can have your own website.

Cheapest account is $1.95 a month for hosting. A year of webhosting is a little over $20.00 or so.....

Please do not flame people on this forum. Edited by hitest.

Edited by hitest