Main Site Down For Work

Well, I need a new banner...

Looking for 750x150 -- I need it to say BestTechie.net in the left middle to middle. I want either a nice dark color (dark blue, black) on the top of the banner and somewhat lighter shades of it underneath. I'd also like to have an image or two integrated in the banner, preferably a keyboard, some kind of wiring (cables, etc), mouse or anything computer related if you find something better. I really really would like to have today (if possible) if not sometime tomorrow?

Thanks to anyone who is willing to help. :thumbsup:

B

Okay, it's up. Not 100% the way I want it, but it's good enough to be back up as this is a full-time web site I didn't want to keep the main page down too long. Anyway...here it is: http://besttechie.net <-- new banner which I think is amazing, we also got a new favicon. B)

I will be adding more to the site in the coming weeks. B)

B

Looks really good. But if I were you I would take the moving animation out of the top navigation bar, because on lower connections it can look really bad and slow. Maybe just changing the color of the selection on mouse over or something similar.

Looks really good. But if I were you I would take the moving animation out of the top navigation bar, because on lower connections it can look really bad and slow. Maybe just changing the color of the selection on mouse over or something similar.

That's just css afaik, it shouldn't be any slower on any type of connection, I could however be wrong as I'm not into web design as much as other areas.

B

Well, I got a laptop that gets really slow internet from this part of the house and those mouse over effects are slow like no other. Although, I haven't tried out the buttons on a wired connection which should be much faster. Just my experience. BTW, who made that banner? Looks like a tut IMO.