How's The Weather Over There?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

103F yesturday, and a mild 99F today.

Wow, that must be intense!!! :o

Thats what I was thinking, but when I took a trip to Vegas, the 110F+ (the hottest we got was 120+) weather didn't bother me at all, I would actually rather be in Vegas for a summer rather in Michigan because the air is so much dryer in Nevada.

Only 50% humidity so it's not bad. I grew up in the south, so these summers don't really get to me much. I do wish we had a breeze though.

I guess this is the price you pay to not have you car rust apart in 5 years from road salt. :D

Edited by Bubba Bob
Only 50% humidity so it's not bad. I grew up in the south, so these summers don't really get to me much. I do wish we had a breeze though.

I guess this is the price you pay to not have you car rust apart in 5 years from road salt. :D

We got a 10 year old minivan with no rust what so ever.

Naw can 't be a ford. More Aerostars and windstars with rust out here then any other, along with GM, and Daimler Chrysler ones. Doesn't mean they are bad vehicels though. We had an old 92 Caravan that was rusting but that dern V6 was a trooper. My dad tryed to kill it by letting my mom drive an hour and a half's worth of highway driving 3 quarts low on oil. Thing was still running strong. He was cussing. He was tryin to find a good excuse to get a new car. Let's just say when we did trade it in, we got a worse car. an 03 PT Cruiser. Pure crap. My honda runs better and it's 11 years old with 155,000 miles. He says it's either gonna be a Honda Fit, a Toyota Yaris or a used Civic or Accord next time. We got 2 Toyotas and a Honda kicking tale. 98 Tacoma, 98 4Runner (brother's), and my 95 Civic. Toyota and Honda from now on.

It's in the mid to high 90's out here with miserable humidity some days. Some days lower humdity or lower temperatures and it feels halfway decent. I hate having to leave my car outside though. I wish I had a garage for it.

Edited by Honda_Boy

If we had AC, it would be one of those days where we would run both the heat and the AC in the same day! Was warm and humid, then a coldfront went through this afternoon, getting ready to put the sweatsuit on. I hate the "Fall nip" in the air....winter's too long up here!

Liz

If we had AC, it would be one of those days where we would run both the heat and the AC in the same day! Was warm and humid, then a coldfront went through this afternoon, getting ready to put the sweatsuit on. I hate the "Fall nip" in the air....winter's too long up here!

Liz

Uhh, I hate those days :D I woke up and it was wet everywhere, and humidity must of been over 95%. Later it turned into a sauna and the humidity hasn't budged.

Honda boy, just so you know, this 10 year old (more like 14) car is actually a '92 windstar, my family likes to call it the "Ghetto Cruiser".

Brrrrrr.............it is now 61 degrees up here in Northern Canada. That of course is still shirt sleave weather:-)

Made me smile ... I grew up in the MidWest and when I visited Los Angles in the "Winter," they were all bundled up 'cause it was in the 60's. We were in short sleeves!

Right now it's a perfect late summer day; sunny, not-too-hot, perfect humidity.

85 degrees, heat index 92 degrees. Not too bad. August, it could be worse.

Brrrrrrrrrrr hitest 46. I hope it is a little warmer by now.

Much better now, Barb:-) It is a sunny 59 up here in northern Canada. Just got back from a long walk, what a beautiful day. :D