I may just have to snap some new shots. I have a shot from a different angle but I'd like some "imperfections" shopped out on it (scuff on bumper, dents in rear fender, scratch + dent on end of door and front of the rear fender). Then I have just a few other shots.

Edited by Honda_Boy

well I can't upload in a PM and image hosting sites keep reducing the size so I 'll just attach it here. When you save it let me know. THen I'll delete it.

Also the plate is out of date anyway. THere is a different plate on my car now but still blur it when you make the pic please.

Glad you like it. Personally, I like that statement you used in the PM you sent me "SWEET MOTHER OF GOD THAT IF FLIPPIN GOOD" or something like that :). Car sigs tend to be hard to get to look right. I guess this one turned out well.

I didn't see any scratches/scrapes on the original pic :) that was just some brushing/filters to help blend in the car. And I picked that picture for the sig for a reason :) I didn't even need to blur out the license plate, with the filters, brushing, etc I added, it made it illegible.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll need a new one for my new car. My 95 got totaled incase you didn't know. I won't be able to have a nice rear shot like the one for the 95 for a while due to the gash in the hatch. I'll also have to wait until I get the front bumper back on. Oh also in case you don't know it's a light green 96 hatchback....... with a B16. Maybe that'll be my sig. the motor.

As soon as I get pics, will you make a me a new one? please.

Edited by Honda_Boy