Happy Birthday Hitest

Thanks robroy, TT_75, I appreciate that! :D I'm one year away from 50. Egad:-)

Believe me when I say hitting 50 isn't that bad. It means that retirement is only 12-16 1/2 years away. Then the fun begins. I plan on working for 10 more years at a decent pay rate to fund my retirement then quit at 62. I can work easy jobs afterwards while collecting retirement benefits. :thumbsup:

Thanks robroy, TT_75, I appreciate that! :D I'm one year away from 50. Egad:-)

Believe me when I say hitting 50 isn't that bad. It means that retirement is only 12-16 1/2 years away. Then the fun begins. I plan on working for 10 more years at a decent pay rate to fund my retirement then quit at 62. I can work easy jobs afterwards while collecting retirement benefits. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'd like to call it quits in my early 60s as well, that sounds good to me.

I like your plan TT_75:-), working at a lower stress job would be great and have time to do the tech stuff that we love to do. Cool. :thumbsup:

[Hey Marty, not too late. Party is at hitest's place.

Boy, will he be surprised when we all show up. Hahaha :lol:

LOL :lol: I'm heading out the door right now to get some extra drinks and snackies ready before you guys come over. I love a party! :D

LOL :lol: I'm heading out the door right now to get some extra drinks and snackies ready before you guys come over. I love a party! :D

Where are all the musicians here? Need music of some kind. post-27-1155508693.gif

Have a good birthday hitest. Now go have some fun.

Where are all the musicians here? Need music of some kind. post-27-1155508693.gif

Have a good birthday hitest. Now go have some fun.

Thank you Barb, I plan to have some fun:-) I'm heading out for dinner and then I'll have a few cold ones. :D

Thanks marty:-) I appreciate that a lot! i'm having a good birthday today, 49 and still kicking:-)

hi my friend

are non drinkers allowed to the party

if so ile be there

tho i will have a wine biscuit

lots of luck to you and family

marty

Edited by martymas

Thanks marty:-) I appreciate that a lot! i'm having a good birthday today, 49 and still kicking:-)

hi my friend

are non drinkers allowed to the party

if so ile be there

tho i will have a wine biscuit

lots of luck to you and family

marty

Absolutely, come on over, marty! I've got chilled pop, juice what ever you like! :D A wine biscuit coming up:-)

Hi Pat and Liz! :D

Thank you for the birthday wishes, I appreciate that a lot:-) Besttechie.net is the best forum on the Internet. :D

yes it is only because some of the best people post here

and i class hi-test as one of those

as my parents used to say bout some one they liked

your a

gentleman and a scholar

marty