Happy Birthday "thesidekickcat" And "mikex"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

birthday99-6-a.gif

ok i had no idea of what to get you so here's a very very rare glimps of me out in public view and i'm even dancing for you too. ooooohh boy i hope that i don't melt in the suns evil rays.

http://eteamz.active.com/batonrougebrewers...cingGrandpa.gif

ok seriously you know that i spend 90% of my time avoiding the sun and stashing myself inside with computers or car parts or machine shop equipment, ect, ect, ect, and i've only ever given out 2 pictures of me online. 1 of which you can't see my face since it broke the cameral, litterally. i'm going to actually brave the suns deadly rays with some genetic 15,000 sunblock and the worlds fresh air (cough cough at the thought of non stail purified air) and i'm going to go outside and take a picture of myself dancing in the streets or something. my GF got me outside once, but it took the promise of a kiss for it to be worth the little death from being infected by normality. but it turned out ok, i was able to fight off the infection with a few hours of D&D gaming and a hug from my computer. although i still think that ziggy (my computer) got a little jealous from that kiss.

so tomarrow or in the next couple of days i'm going to do that and dedicate this 1 to you.

Happy balated Birthday Pat! & Mike.

I didn't get online yesterday, well except for my daily devotions.

It's a lot easier & quicker(for me)to read the Bible online in my condition.

This is the day which the LORD hath made;

we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalms 118:24

Hope you both had a Great Day & God Bless.

Thank You for the BD wishes Flatiron,

What online daily devotions do you use? You may have told me awhile back but I have forgotten. I am always looking for good new devotion sites.

Mac, thank you for making me smile and even chuckle (though never got your dancing site link given above to load...I am on dialup so maybe that was it...or? Did see it on another thread last night and loved it!!!) during this very tough week for hubby and I. Will update you all in the cafe soon. We are surviving ok I think though.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes for my birthday. I luv ya!!! :wub:

Pat

God bless everyone

Edited by thesidekickcat