Free Winrar Offer Extended!

If you missed it this past weekend - it's being made available again! :thumbsup:

Simtel sponsors PCA Special Offer Extension

"We are proud to present Simtel as a sponsor for the promised extension of our PCA Special Offer. As we have informed you in our previous newsletter, many users were not able to access our website last Sunday. Therefore we give you and all your friends a second and last chance to sign up for your award winning WinRAR 3.51 license key (this license key will only be valid for 3.51 and cannot be used in later

versions of WinRAR)."

Please fill out the form at

http://nct.digitalriver.com/fulfill/0233.001

and wait for further information that will be sent to you by email immediately.

This form will only be online untill Saturday, August 5th, at midnight (CET).

Please note that this is really the last chance to get your free registration for WinRAR 3.51.

After midnight tomorrow there will be no other extension to this offer.

Yahoo! Grab it now!

Be careful, its a non-upgradable key, so you cannot get updates.

Also it says:

Please note: By confirming your email address and downloading this file, you are signing up to receive periodic followup emails from us.

Though you can opt-out.

Pierce

I wear my pirate badge proudly, and those who have a problem with it can walk the plank (If there smaller and weaker then me of course.)

So your proud your a theif? Your proud you take programs (and other media) that people work long and hard on, that they put a price tag for their labor on, and use it with out paying for them for their time? How the hell can you justify this? Even better, how is it you feel you need to brag about it?

Do you have a job/career? Would you brag so much if you labored hours on end, on say... building a vehicle. However, only 7 out of 10 people paid you for this vehicle. Would you still be bragging that you are a con artist?

Good grief, I feel like I'm back out G4 with your kind of mentality running rampid. Anyway, this is all i have to say in this thread.

Edited by Bubba Bob
I wear my pirate badge proudly, and those who have a problem with it can walk the plank (If there smaller and weaker then me of course.)

So your proud your a theif? Your proud you take programs (and other media) that people work long and hard on, that they put a price tag for their labor on, and use it with out paying for them for their time? How the hell can you justify this? Even better, how is it you feel you need to brag about it?

Do you have a job/career? Would you brag so much if you labored hours on end, on say... building a vehicle. However, only 7 out of 10 people paid you for this vehicle. Would you still be bragging that you are a con artist?

Good grief, I feel like I'm back out G4 with your kind of mentality ranning rampid. Anyway, this is all i have to say in this thread.

HAHA, funny stuff, i started off joking and you get all tense and angry, go take your meds.

But anyways yeah, the few things i DO pirate i need for one reason or another and can't aford while working while in school, so yes, I dont let silly things like money stand in my way of learning (Meaning iv been known to download books) so im proud of risking the law-man for education...yes.

Granted WinRAR isn't educational, but its a key of-sorts to education (Damn compression)

So your proud your a theif? ...

Give up man. Criminals will always be able to justify what they do. You certainly won't convert one in a forum. :(

(I don't mean to say you shouldn't express your opinion on the subject, that's the point of MY post too after all, but it's a waste of time and energy to debate morality with someone who can justify criminal behavior.)

Good grief, I feel like I'm back out G4 with your kind of mentality ranning rampid. Anyway, this is all i have to say in this thread.

HAHA, funny stuff, i started off joking and you get all tense and angry, go take your meds.

But anyways yeah, the few things i DO pirate i need for one reason or another and can't aford while working while in school, so yes, I dont let silly things like money stand in my way of learning (Meaning iv been known to download books) so im proud of risking the law-man for education...yes.

Granted WinRAR isn't educational, but its a key of-sorts to education (Damn compression)

Your belief is never let silly money stand in your way if you can figure out how to get what you want illegally? You now find excuses to steal what you say you can't afford because you are working and in school... later on it will be your job doesn't pay enough or your bills and responsibilities are still more than you can afford... later on it will be some other excuse to steal because you want to keep up with the Jones's... Later it will be you are putting kids through school as nothing should stand in the way of not only your education now but theirs down the road...then down the crooked road you have led all your life it will be you need to steal stuff to enjoy your retirement...!!! Yeah I bet you'll find lifelong excuses to steal what isn't yours, if you haven't learned better by now. Sad!!! Of course if the long arm of the law ever does catch you, then you can get an education in the prison system in more ways than one.

You also tried to turn the fault to someone else by saying "HAHA, funny stuff, i started off joking and you get all tense and angry, go take your meds." Yep another way to not take responsibility for own wrong and illegal actions is to blame others for misunderstanding you, even though it's quite apparent they didn't.

Sad to see someone go through life with so little moral character!!! Your parents seem to have fallen down on their job of raising you with a good set of values to prepare you for living an honest life! Sad!!! I hope you don't have to learn right from wrong the hard way, but it doesn't look promising to me at this point when you even brag about being a thief with your excuses for stealing and joking about it. Sad!!!

Pat

God bless everyone

Edited by thesidekickcat