Anybody... Home?

*macmarauder comes running out of the closet

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

the cows are falling!!!

the cows are falling!!!

*macmarauder dashes around the room from corner to corner a few times

and the ram cards will eat our brains!!!

*macmarauder runs back into the closet, tripping on the way producing a loud thump

Hi Mannofr and welcome to the forums! Sometimes a particular forum will have a "down time"--I imagine with the pleasant weather, folks are tinkering with the lawn mowers instead of the computers. It'll pick up. Meanwhile, cruise through the rest of BT's--we have an active Open Chat, On the Web and Comedy forum this time of year!

Yeah, where are Brian and KB?

My kids' College apartment has cows next door to it. They come to "moo" and like people. :thumbsup: Anyone know if cows eat like horses, like apples and carrots??

Liz

Hi Mannofr and welcome to the forums! Sometimes a particular forum will have a "down time"--I imagine with the pleasant weather, folks are tinkering with the lawn mowers instead of the computers. It'll pick up. Meanwhile, cruise through the rest of BT's--we have an active Open Chat, On the Web and Comedy forum this time of year!

Yeah, where are Brian and KB?

My kids' College apartment has cows next door to it. They come to "moo" and like people. :thumbsup: Anyone know if cows eat like horses, like apples and carrots??

Liz

I've been pretty busy lately between new jobs (petsitting/lawn mowing) since I lost my computer job. I got back from Chicago two weeks ago (doing yardwork for my grandpa who had a stroke a few years back), the next day I went to football camp with 3 a day practices. It was so hot here that we had 5:15 AM wakeup to practice before the heat. Right now I'm busy with regular practice and I'm putting together the Fall Sports Program for my parents (they are in charge of the school booster club) No time for modding here! I should have posted the pictures of the inside of my car where I installed the blue fans to keep my amp cool - maybe later though. I guarentee you when I get into college next year, there will be a WHOLE BUNCH of modding!

• 2 months later...
the moddings forum has kinda died with the absence of brianholiday. He and KB were really keep this board going.

Sorry about being away from the modding forum so long. My work is such that I can't get out here during the day anymore. Along with being busy, they also block this set of IPs for some reason. Unfortunately, none of that is about to change either. :(

BH

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...