Sponsored By

DOSError

New Site Design

Well I finially got around to redoing my entire site. I thought that I should just bite the bullet and get it done, seeing as I start college in about a month.

new version

So what do you guys think of the new design?

Edited by DOSError

Although CSS is the standard today, I still belive tables are perfectly fine.

That said, I like your first design much better. Second one, is kinda too image heavy I suppose.

Er, Not sure, I just like the first one.

Well that's a fair enough statement. I have had a couple of people say that they liked the other design better. Do you think the circuit board background is causing people to stray away from this design? I like the fact that all aspects can easily be changed through the CSS file. I also like how it uses no javascript and looks the same on most any browser you use. From a webmaster standpoint it is great, but it looks like the actual viewer doesn't seem to like it so much. :unsure:

Oh, i like that alot =P, the old one gives a 404 error but yeah, the new one looks good.

Yeah, I recently pulled the old design off. I decided to stick with the new look (as I did work hard on it). I'm continuing to add stuff each day and it definitely looks like the site is starting to come around. It seems that the more persistent I become, the better it looks, so I'm going to be adding content every chance I get.

Thanks for the comments so far. I guess this thread is no longer a comparison, but rather, an opinion on my new site look. :P

I have been working on my gallery and it is almost complete. Just a couple more plugins and I'm done there.

Edited by DOSError