Virtual Machine Setup

Check my post here & see if you agree with how to set it up, please read the PM also from Metalica if you are ever going to try this so you will not be infected !!!!! http://forums.g4tv.com/messageview.cfm?cat...threadid=621806

Is this my best choice on setting it up ????

Thanks my friends for replys !!

Howdy Bob, training is on going. I had finished all my logs where i was previously in classes then the mod said i didn't know enough about computers and so they wean out some of the ones they think needs to go. Funny they waited till i was all done with logs. Any way i enrolled in classes at another forum. They help you there to understand things better, not just say search, search, search. But some searches turn up nothing & you are not supposed to ask for help from an expert, then how the hell can you learn. I will become an expert some day !!!!!!!! I can do the logs with no problem but guess you have to graduate before you are allowed to help !!!!!! I come here and take logs then return to see if the experts agree with my fix, so far batting 100 !!

Peace ........Out

Edited by flashh4