I keep having problems when I use internet and I don't know what to do.

like when I go to a webpage it sometimes cuts off and trails away into what looks like HTML code.

like I'm at myspace at theres picture there and from the picture down isn't and the page says it's done loading and from where the image is supposed to be theres something like http.img/myspace<b.e

and it just stops.

I use Internet explorer primarily but I tried firefox and Opera and they have the same problem.

any help would be appreciated thanks.

I use internet explorer 6.0 and proxy server.

thnx again in advance

Is this just lately, or has it been happening for awhile?

The reason I ask is that I read that Myspace, Yahoo too I think, has had recent power problems that caused alot of trouble with their servers. Many parts of the country have power problems due to the the high temperatures around the country. Internet has been slow in many places, websites don't load at all, or only partially etc. So perhaps this is why you are having trouble. Which for you is a good thing because then it wouldn't be your problem.

Now if it is your problem, then what version of Windows do you have? Is it updated?

What antivirus, firewall, and antispyware programs do you have and are they updated? Have you done your scans to see if any trouble showing there?

Have you cleaned your temp files out lately? In IE, click on Tools, Internet Options, go down to Temporary Files, click on Delete Files, and then put check in Delete all offline content and then ok your way back out.

So that's where I would start checking first, then check what others here have to say who are more experienced with such things than I am.

Pat

God bless everyone

I do that often not much help I've had this problem since I first started using this computer at the moment I connect throught my dads computer which has a mega firewall and security thing but I don't actuall use on on my computer right now. it might be because of his security but if I tried it on his comp it would work fine.

I'm sure it's not cause of the server problems cause it's been since like winter this year when I started using this comp.

thnx anyway I'm just wondering cause it doesn't seem like it has anything to do with my dads security cause I borrowed his computer and checked and it's fine.