Hiya everybody!! I was wondering how I would go about setting up my MySpace IM? I was able to get the /home/******/Desktop/MSIMClientSetup.1.0.366.0.msi on my desktop but that's as far as I got. If someone would be kind enough to tell me how to do this, I'd greatly appreciate it. And you know me I'm a step-by-step chick so any info would do me some justice. Thx

You may be able to install it with wine, but there is a very good chance it wont work. From alittle googling it looks like the protocol documentation hasn't been released and unless it is or someone reverse engineers the protocol a linux client is unlikely.

• 1 month later...
FWIW it didn't work for me with WINE 0.9.9. msiexec.exe spits out some errors and the install fails.

Install succeeds in 0.9.20 but I get a C runtime error (r6034 an application made an attempt to load a C runtime library incorectly). So, ide say there is atleast a slight gleam of hope for the future for myspace users.