That proves the place is back to normal around here with Chappy back on board!!!

Was this place ever "Normal"????

I was under the distinct impression that we were all a crazy bunch of coconuts...;) and that's why I fit in so well..

Ah....ok Pat, I get it now..I think.

Anyhoo luvvy, I fixed your "move text" thingy on one message at Dragon's site and showed you where you made the mistake, there are a few you need to fix still if you want.

Quick click link

You and Barb are gonna use that thing to death aren't you...(LOL)

Thanks Chappy for fixing that one, and for telling me what was wrong and what I needed to do to fix the others!!! :blush: I think I found and fixed all the others, I hope.

Sure surprised there were problems with them, because I usually do a preview and double check it again once a post is posted, so how did I miss seeing the mistakes I wonder? If I had seen it wasn't working right I would have just deleted that part, so am still wondering what was I thinking at the time. A mystery for sure! Was having such a good time doing them too, so you'd think I would have noticed them not working! Grrr! :blush: Sorry about that!!! :blush:

Pat

God bless everyone

Edited by thesidekickcat

Actually Luvvy...the Move text was working, it was just the color code was buggered by being in the wrong sequence, and the last "/color" was being displayed since the browser didn't know how to parse it correctly, again cause it was out of sequence.

I also took the time to post and show you the uses of sub & superscript while I was there last....aren't I a PITA jerk!

;)

I hope you don't think so, I'm just trying to make sure you know how to play with ALL the features soze you can run AMOK in style!!

Good Grief Chappy, running amok now has a dress style code? But what if I want to just wear old jeans and a sloppy shirt with pizza stains on it? Do I have to go change to something dressy just to run amok? But that takes all the impulsive fun out of running amok? Ha Ha Ha!! :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry about that my friend, just had to kid you in 'retaliation'!!! Ha! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am glad you showed me how to do those icon things right, and told me that I had left a trail of mixed up metaphors in my wake. Or put another way...old posts come back to bite you when you least expect it....!!!!

Oh my there I go off on a tangent again. :rolleyes::wacko::rolleyes:

I left you a post message over there trying out the sub and superscript stuff last night, and making sure I got the colored moving thing down pat. Though I think I might have just possibly put a tiny bit to many 'toys' in the post though for easy on the eyes reading...or not!!! :rolleyes::wacko::rolleyes:

Thanks again for the help!!! I do appreciate it. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pat

God bless everyone

Edited by thesidekickcat

You may RUN AMOK in whatever old stuff you have layin around Luv!

How about that tattered old nightgown in the bottom dresser drawer....yah...that one, the one you haven't worn in 6 years. Run amok in that for awhile...;)

My pleasure showing you how to use all the doo-dads we have at IABusinessProjects, but kinda glad we don't have all that here. We'd never get anything accomplished cause we'd all be playin around with them too much.