Drew From Drews World

I was just at Drew's World earlier tonight, saw that Drew was online there, but it must have been his brother-in-law. I'm completely stunned and saddened. My prayers will be with his family. Rest in peace, Drew.

Liz

That sucks! We lose il_wiccan and now Drew. WTH.

I know il_wiccan has not been around for a long time. I hope nothing has happen to him. Has anyone heard from or about him?

Marsh and I are concerned that il_wiccan may have passed away. He didn't sound well the last time I talked to him on the phone a few months before he disappeared from the boards.

Marsh and I are concerned that il_wiccan may have passed away. He didn't sound well the last time I talked to him on the phone a few months before he disappeared from the boards.

Thanks TT. I hope he is OK. I truly will miss him a lot. He helped me so much at TTV CFH. HIs humor and patience teaching me how to do many things. I miss his "hahahahaha" as his signature in all his posts. He is such a delight to talk to.

Well, that was a shocker. I live around the corner from Drew. Met him once downtown for beers.

I don't remember if he ever mentioned it around here or on his website, but he was one of only a few custodial fathers in this county. He fought long and hard to get his boy from a "not so good mom". That surely gives him a great place on the other side.

Rest in peace, my friend. And may God take care of his little son.