Thought #1: Can you hook a tv up to a computer istead of using a monitor? it would be bigger that way, and probably make for better gaming.

Thought #2: Can you hook a game system (XBox, Gamecube, PS2) to computer and play it? the Computer has 3 holes like the ones on the back of my TV that i use to hook them up (the red,white,yellow ones).

Thank You

-Joe

eh, well , i was just think of the computer games on tv for no reason, but the thing for console games on monitor, because we have one tv, and 4 systems. but that kinda doesnt matter anymore since i just got a tv from goodwill for 5 dollars. thanks honda boy.

-Joe

TV TUner is a card that has a TV cable hookup to plug a cable TV line in to watch tv. If you have some kind of A/V Input like the yellow cable then you may be able to hook it up. I doubt you have either. Unless it is a media center PC. the A/V jacks I think I've seen them on an HP before. I think it was a Media Center though.

Have you tried visiting the maker of your card's web site and checking to see if there are more details or a manual for it?

no, they are not around anymore. it is a '98.

i have what looks like the A/V, but instead of red yellow and white, it iss red green and blue. might that work?

-Joe

No, that is component video out. Completely different.

ok, then tha tends it all. there is no other way. i dont have the cable hookup, so, yeah.

thank you everyone.

-Joe