Which MP3 player do you have or recommend?

I have a Creative Zen Micro 6GB, and am having trouble with ear buds. One side does not work, so I tried another set of ear buds, same thing. Could it be in the player? Has anyone had this problem?

I went to their forum and read about some problems with jack, but not sure if that is what is causing it. Here is the forum for Creative so you know what I'm talking about.

Creative MP3 Forum

I'm out of warranty, so it would probably cost more to send it back plus labor for repairs. Need some ideas. Any info you can give me will be greatly appreciated. I checked for updated firmware, did not see any.

Barb

• 4 weeks later...
Which MP3 player do you have or recommend?

I have a Creative Zen Micro 6GB, and am having trouble with ear buds. One side does not work, so I tried another set of ear buds, same thing. Could it be in the player? Has anyone had this problem?

I went to their forum and read about some problems with jack, but not sure if that is what is causing it. Here is the forum for Creative so you know what I'm talking about.

Creative MP3 Forum

I'm out of warranty, so it would probably cost more to send it back plus labor for repairs. Need some ideas. Any info you can give me will be greatly appreciated. I checked for updated firmware, did not see any.

Barb

Ipod Photo 60.

When I bought it last year it was the latest and greatest. That description lasted for about a month.

Now, on the ILounge forums it's listed in the "discontinued" models.

Oh well. I still love it.

Edited by irregularjoe
  • 1 month later...