This is how you do it in Outlook. I'm pretty sure it's the same, or similar in Outlook Express.

First, make sure you're composing your mail as HTML. Click Format on the toolbar, and make sure HTML is selected. Then, type the words "Click Here" in the body of your email. Click and drags over the words to select them. Then, on the toolbar, click Insert, then Hyperlink. Enter the URL in the URL box and click OK. That's it!

To make a link such as THIS in an email, you would want to use the following HTML code (but remember to replace the site location to the url of the one you want, and the "Click Here" with the text you want the link to say.

<a href="http://www.besttechie.net/forums/">CLICK HERE</a>

" Does anyone know how to change a regular URL into the words "click Here" when sending a site by email. I don't mean for the message Boards but a regular email using Outlook Express

Thanks

Bryan "

it may be for not, nay good email program will not render html and will just give the code, (Outlook is not a good email program, just ask the Department of home Land secuerity and the CIA).

My point, you can spend the time to make a nice email with html but It may never be seen, (as a matter of fact My spam assasian rule set deleates html email as most of it is spam)

just a though