Sign in to follow this  
arachnid40

Going Offline

To all my besttechie friends:

I am having some big family problems and had to quit my job. Since our income is going to be cut in half or better I have to start cutting costs. I will not be making anymore updates to my web site for a while. I am hopeful that once we get our problems worked out I can get back online.

May God bless you all and keep you and yours healthy happy and wise.

Michael

My prayers are with you and your family, Michael, and wishing you the best of luck! You're doing the right thing by choosing between necessities and luxuries when it comes to the budget--we did the same thing when I left my job. It can be done and we didn't even miss the luxuries!!

Liz

arachnid40,

I'm sorry to hear this - our thoughts are with you, but family is more important than anything else, so please take care of them.

sari

sorry to hear it pal. Hope everthing turns out alright in the end.

Financial problems are very stressful indeed! Hang in there Michael, I hope things improve quickly for you and your family. :D

Wishing you the best , Michael. Take care. Drop us a line when and if you can. Do like JDoors says, log on at a library and say hi.

Best to you and your family.

God bless... my prayers will be with you and yours.

Eccl. 7: 14

In the day of prosperity be joyful, but in the day of adversity consider: God also hath set the one over against the other, to the end that man should find nothing after him

Prov. 17: 17

A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity

D&C 121: 7

... peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment

Trust God by giving all the problems to Him as you search for and stand on His promises in the Bible to hang on to in tough times like these and the good ones too.

I hope to see you back here soon giving Praise to God for His wondrous blessings on your behalf.

In the meantime know we care and will be praying for you and your family.

Hugs to you and your family. :wub::wub:

Pat

God bless everyone

wishing you all the best Michael

Hope everything gets better quickly

So sorry to hear this Michael.....wishing you all the best and hope all things will work out.

Take care and will be thinking of you.

Michael,

I hope everything will work out smoothly as possible for you and your family. Take care and I will say a prayer from this end. You will always have the BT family in your corner.

Take care,

Pat

PS. Hope to see you soon

arachnid40;

I hope all works out for the better. I hope everything isn't to bad in your days......

Will miss you and hope for your quick return.

Fare thee well my friend

James