Help! Lol... I Messed Up My Registry!

Hi guys/gals,

Well I did it this time, I was palying in the registry and now I have no icons in the right side of the Taskbar, I kind of like it but I don't like it at the same time, so I think I need to change it back if it's possible. What I was meaning to do was take away the security pop up in xp that says my xp firewall is off and that stuff, but I changed a few things and now my icons are gone :(... Does anyone know the what key I need to type in the explorer advanced registry??

Thanks for any help!!

*tsk tsk* Tyme, what have we told you about playing with the registry? It's not a toy. LOL

Before ever making any changes in the registry, please remember to make a backup of it in case you have any problems.

LOL....

Hi Nerelda,

How are you my friend?

Yes, Yes, I know, I learned my lesson and next time I will back up....lol.....

As for the system restore I just keep it off....

But thanks to il_ my problem is fixed, He had a 3rd party program that fixed it along with a few tweaks for the task bar.....

Thanks for the help!!...

Take Care....

hey, Tyme! I'm hanging in there. It's been a rough semester so far. I'm really looking forward to the end.

Care to share what that third party program was in case someone else has a question similar?

Hi Nerelda,

Yes, I forgot all about your schooling. How is it? I know it will be fustrating at times but if you hang in there your life will be good/better/awesome.... ;)

This is the program here....

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm

Works great try it out, there are a few tweaks you may like....

Take Care my friend.........