Where G-rated Music Stands For God

• 3 months later...
Good site there Pat! :thumbsup: Just about the only decent music you can listen to any more is Christian, or "inspirational" for you politically correct.

You might try some "decent" music that's been around for more than a few years.

Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Brahms, etc.

• 4 months later...

Good site there Pat! :thumbsup: Just about the only decent music you can listen to any more is Christian, or "inspirational" for you politically correct.

You might try some "decent" music that's been around for more than a few years.

Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Brahms, etc.

The term "any more" referring to modern music. Of course you can listen to decent, aged music. After all, civilizations dont get better, they only decay.

I only have one Christian song. My brother recorded it for someone and played the drums in it too. I like it. But In terms of modern my favorites are Progressive stuff that is far different and a lot better than the popular music of today. This coming from an 18 year old. I'll stick with my Dream Theater, Rush, and Poets of the Fall.

What a nice surprise to see this thread current again.

Another site for Christian music and videos is JCTV.

JCTV Christian music, music videos, and youth television

That is part of the TBN family of networks.

Trinity Broadcasting Network

And to put some tech angles to this thread, here is an article about converting a network to Digital and HD.

TBN article on converting Network to Digital HD broadcast ability along with compatability for analog users

For younger children than the JCTV audience...try this one, also from the TBN family.

Smile of a Child TV

These are all slow on dialup...but then everything is. Just the normal warning it will be slow.

Pat

God bless everyone