New Lcd I'm Looking At Buying

Looking for a new LCD monitor. I have a 4 yr old 17" Samsung and time for a new one..I saw this at Newegg. I checked around other sites for others with the same specs and can't find any close in price which makes me a bit nervous..If anyone has time, can you look at this and tell me if it's something you would buy for this price. I'm not a gamer, but would like to get more up to date on resolution advances...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16824009087

PS.. I have a dell dimension 2350 running XP pro...

Edited by Darrenkook

for one you should put this In PC support, almost no one comes to this board, 2 I have an Acer AL1917 8ms monitor and it's great. That 1916 you've linked has a 2ms response time. That's pretty freaking good. Look up the model number on google to find some reviews.

for one you should put this In PC support, almost no one comes to this board, 2 I have an Acer AL1917 8ms monitor and it's great. That 1916 you've linked has a 2ms response time. That's pretty freaking good. Look up the model number on google to find some reviews.

mine took almost no time to adjust to. I rearranged my desk and put the monitor on the lower part. Since I'm havin to use my Compaq It's just like using in my room. My desk in my room doesn't have an elevated monitor area (which my dad and I hate elevated monitor platforms anyway).