Problem Unresolved, Waiting For Response[RESOLVED]

OK...what do I have to do to get an answer to my post below: "Sweepstakes.com driving me crazy" and get this resolved? It has been over a week since the last response, I did what I was told to do and posted it and I've been waiting for an answer since then. In the meantime, my computer is giving me multiple Windows Explorer error messages, running incredibly slow, and just seems messed up in general. If you can't answer my questions here, please direct me to another website, etc. that can. Thank you!

Hi Bree26,

I'm sorry about the wait jwbirdsong your helper is usually right on top of things. However I haven't seen him online lately something in his real life may have come up. I see that it has been a while since he last replied, in the mean time please post a brand new hijackthis log and I will see if I can find someone to take over. In most cases (on all anti-spyware sites) we don't switches helpers unless they are leaving to go away or need to get some real life things worked out. Once again, I appreciate your patience and will try to find someone to finish helping you but please post a new hijackthis log in the meantime as over a period of time things on your system may have changed. Thanks again. B)

B

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.