Guess I'll Kick It Off.

Well I figured since this board was my idea, I might as well kick it off showing ya'll my interest in music. I have a few Pagan's Mind song's to share. They are progressive metal. I love progressive stuff like Pagan's Mind, Queensryche, and Rush.

Here's the first. It's a song off their first album, Infinity Divine. It's not as progressive as the later 2 but still different. It's Called Embracing Fear. I've posted the lyrics to it once in Word Association. If ya'll ever wondered how it sounded here it is.

Pagan's Mind - Embracing Fear

Here's the next song. It's off their 2nd album Celestial Entrance.

Pagans' Mind - Through Osiris' Eyes

Here's the next. Also off the 2nd Album.

Pagan's Mind- Aegan Shores

The next one is off their 3rd and latest album, Enigmatic: Calling.

Pagan's Mind - Enigmatic Mission

Listen for my signature in this one, which is also from the 3rd album.

Pagan's Mind - Supremacy, Our Kind

This is the final and greatest song of Enigmatic: Calling

Pagan's Mind - New World Order

Edited by Honda_Boy

I’m not sure Rush and Queensryche should be called progressive. After all they are all old men now. I remember seeing Rush about 30 years ago. It’s strange that a young guy like you listens to stuff like this and a older guy like me has bee listening to The Plain White T’s.

It’s also funny driving into work today I heard AC/DC and Black Sabbath on the radio, like being in a time warp.

like being in a timewarp? There is a station in Nashville that plays only late 60's, 70's, 80', and very early 90's rock but rarely they play anything later than the 80's. "Classic rock that really rocks, The Rock at 105.9 WNRQ Nashville" When they say it though it is one oh five nine. the don't say the point.

WNRQ on Wikipedia

Edited by Honda_Boy

Well I just got the the 2 albums, Infinity Divine and Celestial Calling. The songs I had listed before were from their website. I love one song from Infinity Divine so much I decided to upload it. Take a wild guess at what the song is called.............................Infinity Divine.

Pagan's Mind - Infinity Divine

Enjoy!

* Ya know what is weird. I've looked all over the internet for the correct lyrics for this song but I can't find them. My CD booklet has it right but it's in the car. What's funny is that all the ones I found on the internet were all exactly the same with the same typo even. the word full towards the bottom is written as FUll on everyone. the U is capitalized on every page I looked at. Many of the words are also missing. Maybe I should try and find a way to distribute the correct lyrics to all these sites but I have no clue how.

Edited by Honda_Boy

I got 2 new songs to post from the second album by these guys, Celestial Entrance. The first is a song about a person traveling in a dream world and is a "warrior". I haven't completely understood the whole album yet so what a little the song is about is filled with holes to me right now. Any way the second is saying something about "we" are still believing in some promises I think. Remember I just go these 2 albums and I'm unclear what the 2nd one is about entirely. The isn't really much to understand in the 1st but the second AND third kinda half way have a story. Anyway, here they are.

*Note these songs can be a little too intense for some people in some spots. The 2nd song goes from highly intense to soft at one point. No profanity though. This band has risen above using foul language and what not and produce great music.

Pagan's Mind - Dreamscape Lucidity

Pagan's Mind - The Seven Sacred Promises

P.S. I hate when bands try to use profanity to sound cool. I think it just sounds like crap.

Edited by Honda_Boy