What Has Happen Joker

I recall her saying she's wasn't going to go to G4. (Don't think she liked it) and had other things in life to attend to.

Maybe if she hears of BestTechie, she might show up.

Haven't seen her either, last time was on the old Techtv boards.

Miss her too..

"i miss her laughing cat sig..lol"

Saved it The "Original Laughing Cat"

that's great..my 6 yo daughter loves that cat..she and her neighbor friends run all over the block imitating it..took a while for some of the parents to "get" it tho..hehe

wayne :lol:

me to ive had her site in my favourites for some years.and i often visit it now and then. hope she comes here.she was a member of 2-3 other boards.and she left c.f.h with the huffs.because she opened an attachement and got a virus.from the attachment .

she posted about it and some one berated her for opening that attachment

i think the poster was a regular to the boar.so joker said im outa here and i wont be back.ive been trying to remembe the name of the poster who gave her a hard time.i think it was some one from c.f.h who she got emails from

i felt so sorry for her.at the time i posted to the person concerned and gave him an earful

and i got a stock answer he said for an expereince poster like her she shouldnt have opened that attache.

so we left it at that from then on i would never post on the same thread as that person.

mongrels belong in kennels.i tried to contact her butwithout any results.

when she first put her site called hotspots she used to put an email address on the site but it got no answer

marty