hey all, i would like to learn how to post an avitar. ive read some of the directions on how to post them, but i just cant get the hang of it so would someone give me some simple instructions ??? i have an avitar on my computer & also at IMAGESHACK.com ........ thanks & STAY SAFE ...............JUST LEARNING

ok let me put my post another way. im useing image shack.us ....... & i want to learn how to put avitars on other web forums. & isnt there a simple way to do this ??? or can you recomend another photo image ( free ) that is easy to use ???? ...... THANKS ...STAY SAFE

hey sky, what i want to learn is to put a pic or avitar where like your name is with the your forum right below your name. i see a lot like that on other forums with some kind of phrase below. not where my ranger pic is. hope thismakes sence...... thanks & STAY SAFE ............ just learning

At the top of this page, click My Controls

On the left click Edit Signature

Click the IMG button

In the box that opens, enter the URL to the image you want to use

At the bottom click Update my Signature

That should do it.

THANKS GUYS FOR THE HELP, REALLY APPRECIATE. OK I DID WHAT YOU SAID & IT CAME UP WITH A BOX WITH RED x INSIDE .. whats that all about ??........... just learning..... STAY SAFE,OOPS SRRY BOUT CAPS